Online Installment Loans fast and easy
- Simple Application Online It takes a few minutes to fill out Installment Loans request
- Instant ApprovalOnce you meet the basic requirements, you're guaranteed quick decision from the best of 300+ legit direct lenders
- Same Day Funding The money is deposited directly into your bank account within 24 hours
Apply for Installment Loans Online
Installment Loans are a medium-term loan with installments. This type of loan allows you to take a fairly large amount of money and return it by fixed payments over several months. Installment Loans have the same fixed interest rate for the entire repayment period, while credit cards change their interest rate over time. Also, Installment Loans have a certain repayment period and will not last indefinitely.
Installment Loans from direct lenders
Currently, lenders offer various Installment Loans. Different lenders have different Installment Loans, which differ in interest rates, fees, and the allowed amount. There are also several types of Installment Loans: personal loans, mortgages, and car loans.
Installment Loan rates and terms
Installment Loans are paid in equal monthly installments. Therefore, before applying, analyze how much you can set aside each month for the payment of the Installment Loan. This is important to avoid getting stuck in debt and pay off the loan on time.
Why are Installment Loans online good?
Recently, Installment Loans have become increasingly popular among Americans. This is due to several reasons that distinguish Installment Loans from other short-term loans.
- Availability. Installment Loans can be obtained by most customers, even by borrowers with a bad credit history. The interest rate for borrowers with a bad credit history will be slightly higher than for borrowers with a good credit history. But Installation Loans are much cheaper than paying fines.
- No tricks. Installment Loans are honest loans that are designed to help you in a difficult situation. Other loans do not have fixed interest rates and payment terms and can endlessly require the borrower to pay more and more amounts. Installment Loans also have pre-known fixed equal payments, which are paid monthly before the expiration of the loan repayment period set in advance.
- A certain payment period. Installment Loans are paid out within 6 months or one year in equal monthly installments. Therefore, borrowers can calculate in advance how long it will take them to pay off such a loan. Installment Loans are smaller than Payday Loans, so Installment Loans are much easier to pay. Installment Loans also have a lower interest rate than Payday Loans.
- Convenience. Now most lenders work online and provide Online Installment Loans. Online applications are very convenient due to the epidemiological situation. The client can apply online at any time in their free time without leaving their bedroom. The borrower does not have to Fax documents or go somewhere to sign a loan agreement.
FAQ Installment loans
What is an Installment Loan?
An Installment Loan is a long-term personal type of loan that is perfect for borrowers who are unable to repay the entire loan debt on payday. The Installment loan has long and convenient repayment terms. It is also possible to apply both online and at the lender's store.
What are the repayment terms of the Installment Loan?
As is known, Installment Loans have convenient repayment terms, which range from 12 to 24 months. The loan repayment period depends on the loan amount and the state of your borrowing.
Can I repay my Installment Loan in advance?
Most often, yes, installment lenders do not charge penalties and commissions for early loan repayment. If you pay off the loan amount faster, you can reduce the interest on the loan..
Is it possible to get an Installment Loan with bad credit?
Generally, you can apply for an Installment Loan with bad credit and get approved, however it is worth realizing that you will be paying high interest rates. Thus, bad credit will make this loan not so profitable for you.
How much can I get with an Installment Loan?
When applying for an Installment Loan, you should know that the amount of the loan depends on many factors, such as the state of residence, employment, monthly salary, credit history, and so on. Thus, in order to find out the specific amount you can apply for, you should contact the lender or fill out an application and wait for the lender's decision.