Online Personal Loans fast and easy
- Simple Application Online It takes a few minutes to fill out Personal Loans request
- Instant ApprovalOnce you meet the basic requirements, you're guaranteed quick decision from the best of 300+ legit direct lenders
- Same Day Funding The money is deposited directly into your bank account within 24 hours
Let’s figure out what we define as a personal loan
What is a Personal Loan? – that’s the first most logic question we need to answer going to apply for this type of cash advance.
Experts explain Personal Loan as an unsecured, meaning with no collateral required, fixed-rate loan provided for any personal needs and paid back in monthly payments over the terms of 2 – 7 years.
Of course, it’s just a general definition of Personal Loans. For exact details on loan amounts, rates and terms you need to contact a direct lender and discuss what he can offer.
What problem do you have? Need emergency money to pay for a large purchase? Want to consolidate debts? Your car reeds repairing? Any of these reasons is good enough to consider applying for a Personal Loan. Let’s see how to do it and what can help you get guaranteed approval for the necessary amount of money taking into account your credit score, income and other criteria.
How to get a personal loan?
The first and most important thing is to check your rates and compare offers from various lenders to find the loan with the lowest interest rate.
Pre-qualify online with a simple application form to find out if you’re eligible for the necessary loan amount. It won’t affect your credit score – no worries.
If you have bad or fair credit, it’s worth checking out loan options from online lenders that provide bad credit Personal Loans with no hard credit check.
If your qualifying goes successful, and you are approved, you can get your Personal Loan deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
Bad Credit? Apply for Personal Loans for fair credit borrowers
Nothing is impossible. Getting a Personal Loan with less than perfect history is not a miracle. If you shop around and choose affordable loan options, you will get the money even if you don’t have strong credit score. What you need to do:
- Regularly check your credit history and make sure there’re no mistakes on your report
- Double check your budget and make sur eyou can afford to repay the loan on time with no additional fees or penalties.
- Compare personal loans for bad credit from different lenders to apply only for the best one.
- Read the company’s reviews and ratings to get a proof of their honest lending practices.
- Don’t miss the chance of free pre-qualifying for a Personal Loan online.
- If you find unsecured bad credit Personal Loans too expensive for you, consider applying for a secured loan. Personal Loans backed up by collateral are cheaper and easier to get.
- If you have a good friend or relative with high income and perfect credit score, ask them to co-sign the loan. It will also raise your approval chances.
- Prepare all the necessary documents in advance to assure fast and easy application process.
Don’t be lazy, follow this advice, spend some of your valuable time on research to protect your finances. Ot trust most of the work to Maggieloans and we’ll gladly help you get bad credit Personal Loan fast and with no headache.
Can I check if I meet Personal Loan requirements?
You may choose any type of a personal loan to suit your needs. No matter what you borrow the money for the lenders’ requirements are likely to be pretty much the same:
- You must have a US citizenship or green card.
- You are to be of the age of majority legal in you rstate. In most states, it’s 18 except for Alabama and Nebraska (19), and Mississippi (21).
- Good credit score over 670 would guarantee you lower interest rates, though applicants with bad credit can also get approved.
- You’ll be asked to provide a proof of steady income source.
- Most lenders prefer to grant Personal Loans to employed people, though the unemployed also have some options.
- The more percentage of your monthly income your monthly expenses take the better. It means the lower debt-to-income (DTI) ratio you have the more approval chances you get.
- What concerns your personal and contact information, you’ll need to provide a valid phone number and e-mail, and an active checking account.
These are just basic eligibility criteria which most borrowers find easy to meet.
What Personal Loan cost and interest rates should I expect?
The interest rates charged of you in most cases will depend on your credit score. The higher your rating is, the lower APR you can expect. For more setails just find your score in the table below and check what Personal Loan rates you are likely to get.
720 - 850
690 - 719
630 - 689
300 - 629
27.2%; lowest scores unlikely to qualify
The average personal loan APR is about 9.5%. To get the lower rates you should consider the following factors that can either increase or decrease the cost of your Personal Loan.
The Personal Loan interest rate and total cost you get depends on the following factors:
- Better credit score provides cheaper loans.
- Higher Income determines you as a reliable borrower and helps you get approved easier.
- Вebt-to-income ratio (DTI) below 20% may guarantee you the lowest rates.
- Using a collateral oe co-signer can also help you get a cheaper Personal Loan.
- Loan amounts and terms can also influence the cost. Check it with the lender.
The fastest and easiest way to find out the monthly cost of your Personal loan is using an online Personal Loan Calculator.
How to choose the best bad-credit Personal loan lender?
There's no perfect lender to suit anyone’s needs. But there’re some useful tips how to find a good match just in your individual case:
The choice of the best bad credit Personal loan company will depend on:
- Their loan approval requirements
- Interest rates and the presence or absence of additional fees
- Loan repayment terms
- Legal status of the companyType of lender
Your decision may be based on the way you prefer to do business. Borrowing online you can find convenient terms and lowest rates, but if you need in-person service you may need to consider banks for Personal Loans. For fast and easy application, online lenders are definitely the best.
What should you know before applying for a personal loan?
In order to get the money safe from a legit lending company, this guide of “How to spot bad-credit loan scams” is a must read.
Personal Loan scams or predatory lenders are characterized by a few similar features:
- 100% approval guarantees for a Personal Loan with no credit check.
- No legal registration in the database of lenders in your state:
- Poor marketing and advertising policy.
- Prepayment fees, or any other hidden charges.
- Suspicious website with poor protection to your personal information.
- No physical store address.
Avoid borrowing form any lender sharing these traits - apply online only for the best safe Personal Loans for bad credit.
FAQ Personal loans
What is a Personal Loan?
A Personal Loan is a type of loan you can use to cover your needs. Typically, these are home or car repairs, large purchases and other family purposes. Also this loan is used to consolidate existing credit card debt.
What are the requirements for obtaining a Personal Loan?
In order to be approved and get paid you must meet certain requirements and provide the lender with the necessary documents. So, you need to provide proof of recent income, proof of residence, government-issued ID and personal information (telephone, residential address and active bank account).
Can you get a Personal Loan with bad credit?
Bad credit is not a reason to refuse you a loan. However, bad credit is the reason to raise interest rates on a loan. Thus, the lenders receive additional guarantees that the unreliable borrower will pay off the debt on time.
How much can I get with a Personal Loan?
The loan amount can be different, as it depends on your creditworthiness, monthly and annual salaries, absence of other loans, and so on. As a rule, you can get an amount from $ 1,000 to $ 50,000.
What are the repayment terms for a Personal Loan?
The terms of a Personal Loan repayment can be different and they depend on the amount you borrow. As a rule, it is from 12 to 36 months. However, if you have received a loan of more than $ 5,000, then the terms can be up to 60, and sometimes up to 84 months.