What is a Second Chance Payday Loan?
2nd Chance Payday Loan is a short-term type of lending that allows borrowers to quickly get money in order to cope with a difficult financial situation. Since the loan is short-term, you must repay the debt within the next paycheck. The loan amount depends on the laws of the state, but usually you can get from $ 100 to $ 1000. You can get a Payday Loan even if you have bad or poor credit history.
Second Chance Loans are designed so that any borrower can apply for and receive financing. The name of the loan speaks for itself. If you were previously denied a loan, now you can get a necessary amount using a Second Chance Payday Loan. Thus, even if you previously had problems repaying the debt, this type of financing gives you another chance to get money and fix the situation.
What is the difference between 2 Chance Payday Loan and traditional Payday Loan?
Generally, there is not much difference between traditional Payday Loans and Second Chance Payday Loans. However, a 2 Chance Payday Loan gives you even more guarantees to receive funding, even if you previously received refusals. 2 Chance Payday Loans are also called Last Chance Loans as they are often the only way you can get financing you need. As a rule, borrowers apply for 2 Chance Loans in order to cope with situations such as:
- Car repair
- Emergency purchase
- Medical treatment
- Payment of utility bills
- House rent
- Other emergency
The application process for both types of loans is the same and you do not have to face a lot of requirements. In other words, if your applications were previously rejected, now you can still use the Second Chance Payday Loan.
How does a Second Chance Payday Loan work?
This loan works in the same way as the traditional Payday Loan. All you need to do to get financing is follow a few simple steps:
- Choose a lender. Since lenders may offer different fees and commissions, you should compare the offers and choose the one that works best for you. Also use the prequalification procedure to find out your potential interest rates and credit conditions.
- Submit your application. Although you can fill out the form at the lender's store, the fastest and most convenient way is to apply online. Visit the site of the selected lender and provide details such as name, address, income information, and more.
- Wait for approval. Payday lenders respond to applications almost instantly! If you are approved, they will contact you to discuss the terms of the loan. You can also ask all your questions.
- Get paid. Review a loan agreement and sign it if it suits your wishes and needs. The loan amount will be transferred to your bank account within one business day.
What are the requirements for obtaining a 2 Chance Payday Loan?
Although you can get a 2 Chance Payday Loan even with bad credit, it is important to meet other criteria in order for your funding application to be approved. Please be aware that the criteria may vary depending on the lender chosen and your state. Pay attention to the list of the main ones:
- You must be a US citizen or an official resident
- Also the minimum age to apply is 18 years old
- The main factor influencing approval is a regular monthly source of income
- Lenders will also request an active bank account
- To contact you, you will need to provide contact information (phone and email)
Is it possible to get a 2 Chance Payday Loan from a direct lender?
Yes, you can get a 2 Chance Payday Loan from a direct lender. You probably know that Loans from a direct lender are approved much faster, and they are also cheaper and safer. Also, direct lenders do not sell personal information of their customers. All data is encrypted and not transferred to third parties.
Avoid intermediaries who only match you with creditors and charge you high interest rates, as they are unreliable. Pay attention to your lender's website address. It must start with "https" instead of "http" since "S" stands for "secure".
Where can you find the 2nd Chance Payday Loan for Bad Credit History?
You should know that you can get a 2 Chance Payday Loan even with bad credit history. Of course, you can apply both online and in person, however, it is recommended to use the online application as you will be able to study the offers of different lenders and use prequalification.
Don't worry about your credit history, as payday lenders tend to look at other factors like income, active bank account and so on. Thus, if you qualify, you are more likely to get a loan.
2nd Chance Payday Loan FAQ
Can I get a 2 Chance Payday Loan with no credit check?
Payday lenders do not require traditional credit checks, so you can still get a loan with any type of credit. However, pay attention to other requirements in order for your application to be approved.
Are Second Chance Payday Loans Unsecured?
Yes, these loans are secured, which means you do not need to provide your property as collateral in order for your application to be approved.
What if I can't pay off the 2 Chance Payday Loan?
It is important to make sure that you are able to repay the 2nd Chance Loan before applying, otherwise, you will have to face additional interest and high fees.